The CLIENT AND FIVE RIVERZ WELLNESS CONSULTING (“FIVE RIVERZ”) HEREBY AGREE that unless otherwise expressly agreed to in writing, all services for health and wellness consulting (the “Services”) between the Client and Five Riverz shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Payment. Payment is due in full at the end of each service and a receipt will be given when payment is received. Fees may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Stripe, Cash, cheque or Interac e-Transfer. Any fees incurred by Five Riverz in regards to dishonoured (NSF) cheques will be paid by the individual who wrote the cheque. Please note that refunds are not available on services rendered, unless as stipulated herein.
2. GST. The Client shall be responsible for the payment of all applicable GST calculated in respect of the Services and such GST, once calculated shall be deemed to be fees for the purposes of this Agreement.
3. Services. Five Riverz’ sole and exclusive obligation under this Agreement is to provide the Services as described herein. Five Riverz may at its sole discretion, and upon notice to the Client, amend the Services from time to time.
4. No Replacement for Health Care Professionals. The Client acknowledges that the Services or any information provided by Five Riverz either at the premises or on the website, not limited to newsletters, articles, tips, reviews, blog posts are for informational purposes only. Five Riverz does not work in place of medical treatments, and if the Client chooses to forgo such medical approaches, the Client assumes responsibility for any potential risk that many entail. Any information provided and Services received by the Client are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician, registered dietitian, or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
5. Cancellation Policy. If the Client is unable to attend a scheduled appointment, 24 hours’ notice by phone or email must be provided. The Client will be charged the full fee for a missed appointment or a cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice. Cancellations may done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Refund Policy. If the Client decides that the services are not suitable, the Client may opt out at the beginning of a scheduled session/consultation. If multiple sessions have been booked, the Client must advise Five Riverz of any future cancellations after the first scheduled session to obtain a partial refund.
7. Indemnity. The Client indemnifies and shall hold harmless, Five Riverz, its agents, employees, affiliates, directors and officers from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, costs incurred by Five Riverz in pursuing or defending claims including but not limited to legal fees on a solicitor- client full indemnity basis, direct, indirect or consequential damages, actions, suits, or proceedings by third parties, that arise out of or are attributable to Five Riverz performance of the Services.
8. Limitation of Liability. The Client agrees that under no circumstances shall Five Riverz, its directors, officers, agents, or employees be liable to the Client, or any third party acting on the Client’s behalf for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or other intangible losses, arising from or relating to this Agreement or the Services provided hereunder.